Local, instructor-led live Jekyll training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Jekyll to build a complete website based on simple, text-based files.
Jekyll training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Österreich onsite live Jekyll trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Jekyll is an open-source, easy-to-use CMS for rapidly generating static websites. It does not require a database or other heavy CMS framework tooling.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use Jekyll to build a complete website based on simple, text-based files.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the tools needed for generating static websites.
- Use Markdown, Liquid templates, and Sass to generate content and layout.
- Host and manage a Jekyll website directly from GitHub Pages.
- Rapidly test and deploy variations of a web page (content, layout, colors, etc.)
- Migrate an existing CMS (e.g., Wordpress) to Jekyll
- Troubleshoot issues with a website.
- Web designers
- Content editors
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on deployment and testing in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Jekyll, please visit: https://jekyllrb.com/
Zukünftige Jekyll Kurse
Jekyll Schulung, Jekyll boot camp, Jekyll Abendkurse, Jekyll Wochenendkurse, Jekyll Kurs, Jekyll Training, Jekyll Seminar, Jekyll Seminare, Jekyll Privatkurs, Jekyll Coaching, Jekyll Lehrer